- GRAPHITE HEAT EXCHANGERS
- HCL SYNTHESIS UNITS
- GRAPHITE FALLING FILM ABSORBERS
- SULFURIC ACID DILUTION SYSTEM
- GRAPHITE QUENCHES
- GRAPHITE COLUMN
- GRAPHITE LINED VESSEL
- GRAPHTITE PUMP, GRAPHITE PIPE
- QUARTZ GLASS PRODUCTS
BLOCK GRAPHITE FALLING FILM ABSORBER
Block Graphite Falling Film Absorbers - YKX series
In fact, Graphite Falling Film Absorber seem like an vertical installed graphite heat exchanger, which consist of absorption liquid distributor, cooling and absorption section and gas-liquid separator.
- Absorption liquid distributor in graphite absorber is for absorption liquid film forming and flow into absorption and cooling section.
- In cooling and absorption section, Hydrogen Chloride Gas is absorbed by absorption liquid. Synchronously the absorption heat is removed by cooling water.
- In gas-liquid separator, the unabsorbed tail gas is separated and inducted to downstream. The product acid drain from bottom nozzle.
With high efficiency in absorbing Hydrogen Chloride gas, H2S, HF, SO2, NH3 gas, Graphite Absorbers convincing advantages is following: -
- High efficiency of absorption
- Low product acid temperature
- No need after-cooling
- Low pressure drop
- Wide operation flexibility
- Easy maintenance, long service life
On request, Cooling and absorption section has two models basis on its heat transfer unit -Block Type Falling Film Graphite Absorbers and Shell and Tube Graphite Falling Film Absorber.
Specification of Block Graphite Absorber:
- Max. absorption area: 300 Sq. M
- Design temperature: -25 ~ 165 oC
- Design pressure: 0.4 MPa
- Tailor-made is available on request